About the Product
SINTAN® Pro is an effective and unrivaled degreasing agent, known and used for nearly 30 years around the world. SINTAN® Pro is used everywhere where oil products
and food fats are used.
THE COMPOSITION OF SINTAN® PRO GUARANTEES SAFETY FOR THE USER, THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT AND THE CLEANED SURFACES.
SINTAN® Pro professionally removes contamination by petroleum products and food fats from any hardened surface – concrete, paving stones, natural stone, asphalt, metal, glass, floor coverings, plastics, all fabrics and wood.
SINTAN® Pro does not contain organic solvents or any caustic, toxic or dangerous substances, it is not flammable, has a neutral pH, does not contain additives that can change the state of the environment – for example, nitrogen and phosphorus compounds, no toxic and dangerous substances are created during the wash process, which means that SINTAN® Pro can be used in premises with little to no ventilation.
- Its main purpose is Degreasing Surfaces (safely)
- Disintegrates oil into tiny particles, surrounds it and distributes it evenly in water creating rich conditions for bacterial flora.
- It’s pH neutral
- It does NOT contain any organic solvents or other toxic and dangerous substances
- it is a non-flammable product
- NO toxic or dangerous substances are released while cleaning with Sintan® Pro, accordingly, it may be used in confined spaces
- Sintan® Pro thoroughly penetrates the bed and removes oil contaminations from deeper layers of porous surfaces
- Sintan® Pro biodegrades in a short time (less than 30 days) and meets all EU regulations in that matter Sintan® Pro does NOT form stable emulsions with oils and petroleum derivatives,
- It has a wide range of applications
- Sintan® Pro is not effective on surfaces with temperatures below 0’C.
- Sintan® Pro is more effective on dry surfaces.
- Sintan® Pro removes all stains caused by oil and petroleum products however in some cases it has been noticed that some old stains caused by heave overworked oil may remain after the surface has been degreased.
|Density [kg/dcm 3 ]||1.018|
Biodegradability Test – No. 8/EDS/2014/2.2/713486
INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE ul. Rydygiera 8, Warszawa, Poland
Ultimate biodegradability testing for degreasing agent SINTAN® Pro Using manometric respirometry
Safety for Humans and the Environment – No. PZH/HT-0222/96
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYGIENE Scientific and Research Institute 00-791 Warsaw, ul. ChocimskaHas issued a positive opinion on SINTAN® Pro regarding its safety for humans and the environment provided
Usage in Food Industry – HZ 752/92 of 07.02.1992
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYGIENE Department of Food Research, product in question,
SINTAN® Pro may be also used to remove fat and oil dirt and smears in the food industry.
DERMATOLOGICAL Test – No. B 20845/4600/09
SPECIALISED TESTING LABORATORY ITA-TEST, LABORATORY FOR DERMATOLOGICAL, APPLICATION, CHEMICAL, COSMETIC PRODUCTS AND HOUSEHOLD CHEMICAL TESTING.
No positive reactions were noted in the group of 20 persons, of which 20 had a positive result in allergy tests; this proves that the product has no irritating or sensitizing properties.
Sintan® Pro Approvals:
- PZH / HT-0222/96 certificate of non-toxicity of the product.
- PZH/HŻ-752/92 certificate on admission to trading. PZH/HŻ-1741/92 certificate on
- the possibility of use in the food industry. NATO Stock Number – 7930-43-0006997.